Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Beautiful little note of Thanks!!

A Beautiful little note of Thanks!!

  It's sometimes nice to hear someone other than a Bride singing praises of you on the many review boards and so, I have attached a note from Kristin's Mom, Barbara who actually was one of the many wonderful Mom's we got to meet!! 

How can I ever thank you for making ME, the mother, feel like the Bride??? I have never had so many compliments in my life! Everyone said my hair and makeup never looked better. I felt like a million dollars especially when my husband said I was the most beautiful woman at the wedding...except for my daughter, of course! She looked magnificent as did her bridesmaids....you both did such an amazing job and were so sweet and kind to work with. I wish you all the success. I will recommend you to everyone I know!!! If anyone has any questions, they can email me. I'll sing your praises!!

     Thank you Barbara for all the love, warmth and patience you shared on your daughter Kristin's
Wedding Day, we look forward to working with you in the future
Love, Mari and Rita
My Cinderellas Dream
<3<3<3


No comments: